Wednesday 6 November 2013

Are you in the game on trading?

My other passion is trading currencies, something that got me hooked about 5 years ago while surfing the net looking for a new income.
There are stocks and bonds, but nothing moves like currencies, once you get an idea of market structure and where the big institutional money is being placed, things become much easier.

The first few years are tough as you wade through all the marketing gimmicks thrown at anyone who types "trading" or "currencies" into their browser (yes, I've been through all that). There are odd bits and pieces to consider and can assist in your trading decisions, but as stand alone "indicators", they are doomed to fail.

In this space, I will be helping out anyone interested in getting fit and/or making money from the most exciting (and largest) market in the world.

I'm currently holding a short position on the GBP/USD pair and likely soon to be adding in after this bullish retrace is over.
Targetting 1.5710 as my first target, these trades will add about 38% to my account if and when the target is reached.

Stay tuned, I have some exciting news and info coming up soon that will blow your socks off.

ForexFitness...

No comments:

Post a Comment