Friday 8 November 2013

A great finish to the working week

Up at 5 this morning for a legs workout.
For me, I just keep it short and quick to get it over with.
I hate training legs as it's so damn tiring, so now all I do is 15 mins high intensity and high RPM on the bike followed by a few sets of squats.

I find my definition comes out well with the bike work and give a nice shape to the quads.
The squats I do to compliment and also for back/core strength development.

A quick cool down and I'm done and out the door in 30mins.

Later today I'll hit the pool with some resistance hand paddles as this brings out shape and definition in my chest/shoulders/back and arms like nothing else.

I don't know what it is, but some can get all the definition they need from the gym, I need more.

I'm fairly large with muscle bulk, so size is never an issue, but I really need the highly repetitive and medium intensity of resistance based swimming with paddles to get the shape and fullness I want.

Oh yeah, and the Pound dropped nicely last night on good US employment data and I decided to close it out for 35 pips after the first 15 min candle spike down.
I did this because the market is still well within the current weekly range, so I think we will get another opportunity to sell again at the completion of another short term rally.
Anyway, off to the beach for some breakfast.
Have a great weekend everyone.

ForexFitness...
Now that's breakfast, shared with wife and bub.......

No comments:

Post a Comment